The Neuron ESB Connector for NetSuite enables single-platform, enterprise-wide integration
Integrating NetSuite's cloud-based ERP, CRM, project automation and eCommerce products with on-premise applications like Microsoft Project or other third party systems can be challenging. It also can be difficult to connect NetSuite to other PaaS solutions from vendors such as Amazon and Microsoft.
The Neuron ESB Connector for NetSuite helps you achieve true enterprise integration by connecting NetSuite ERP, CRM, PSA and eCommerce products to your business critical platforms, systems and applications – both on premises and in the cloud.
Integrating NetSuite with on-premise and cloud applications is time and resource intensive.
NetSuite is a great cloud-based project management solution but integrating it into our organization is time and resource intensive, and also developer-centric. Our CIO adopted NetSuite for its centralized view of resources, but how can I enable the field with the ability monitor and manage project status, and also work offline?
Neuron ESB easily connects NetSuite to all business critical platforms, systems and apps
The Neuron ESB Microsoft Project Connector for NetSuite is the only NetSuite-approved solution that enables you to exchange plans seamlessly with Microsoft Project, while retaining all dependencies, task assignments and other relevant project data.
The Neuron ESB Microsoft Project Connector for NetSuite enables you to:
- Exchange and update NetSuite SRP managed projects directly to and from Microsoft Project
- Upload new projects created in Microsoft Project directly to NetSuite SRP
- Expose NetSuite SRP resource lists inside of Microsoft Project
The Neuron ESB Connector for NetSuite enables you to dynamically set NetSuite user credentials. You also get full support for the latest version of NetSuite’s SOAP API.
The Neuron ESB Connector for NetSuite supports NetSuite's token-based authentication model giving you secure access to:
- All NetSuite record types and their respective operations
- Custom records that you’ve added to your NetSuite account
- Custom fields added to existing NetSuite records
Use Neuron ESB’s Metadata Generation Wizard to select NetSuite record types and operations, and then generate and store validation schemas and sample messages to simplify calling NetSuite functions from Neuron ESB.
Neuron ESB offers full function:
- Application, data and protocol connectivity
- Hierarchical topic-based messaging
- Services gateway and orchestration
- Long-running, stateful workflow