Manage all B2B transactions from end to end with automated ease
Are you part of the 80% of companies with B2B networks that still use manual processes that include phone, fax and emailed spreadsheets?
Neuron ESB lets you leverage existing protocols and prebuilt MFT features to automate and manage all your B2B processes. Neuron ESB even automatically converts Excel files into XML for easy loading into back-end systems.
Existing protocol support
Prebuilt MFT features
Automated file processing
How can I communicate faster and more effectively with my B2B partner network?
Manual phone, email or fax-based B2B trading processes become time-consuming productivity killers. You can’t implement automated quality checking or auditing, and failed file transfer discovery/resolution is ultimately left to human operators. It can be difficult to determine the status of specific process instances and it’s impractical to implement statistical reporting across manual B2B processes. Even safely implementing encryption or authentication into manual processes is difficult or impossible. All of this makes duplication of effort and multiple data entry scenarios a real problem. Manual B2B processes are untraceable, unsafe and slow.
Neuron ESB automates manual processes to enable fast, seamless and secure transfer of B2B messages
Neuron ESB leverages existing protocol connectors and managed file transfer features to automates B2B processes.Neuron ESB also includes a process activity that automatically shreds Excel files into XML for loading into databases, queues or any modern system that speaks XML.
Neuron ESB enables you to send and receive emails and attachments using Microsoft Exchange, POP3 and SMTP. Neuron ESB also provides publish and subscribe connectors for:
- Amazon and Azure queues and storage
- Full featured Windows file transfer
- Full featured FTP/SFTP/FTPS file transfer
- HTTP(S) and REST endpoints
- Dropbox and CertainSafe Digital Vault
Prebuilt MFT features in Neuron ESB enable you to:
- Authenticate, Encrypt and Digitally Sign
- Integrate with Microsoft Active Directory
- Monitor Microsoft Active Directory changes
- Audit files, processes and track activities
- Configure handling of failed transfers
Neuron ESB is designed to automatically:
- Transfer files over any supported protocol
- Pull files apart and write them to XML for simple integration into back-end systems or internet services
- Asynchronous and synchronous batch processing (i.e. splitting batch files)
- Batch file aggregation processing (i.e. reconstructing a batch file)
- Flat file to XML to JSON to .NET Class conversions