Neuron ESB’s Salesforce Connector enables fast and easy access to all your Salesforce data
Salesforce.com is a cloud-based suite of applications that helps companies gain a better understanding of their customers to build more meaningful and lasting relationships.
Accessing valuable Salesforce data through SAP, NetSuite and other third party and homegrown applications can be difficult. Unless you have seamless integration provided by Neuron ESB’s Salesforce Connector.
Connect systems easier
Capture insights faster
Close deals sooner
How can I get siloed data out of Salesforce and into my other business systems and apps?
Neuron ESB’s Salesforce Connector eliminates barriers to valuable customer information
Neuron ESB is an easy-to-use enterprise service bus that simplifies messaging, workflow, system integration and Web service enablement, allowing you to quickly integrate disparate applications and speed delivery and adoption of new capabilities and features.
- Easy to use – doesn’t require extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Accelerates production – deploy projects in days or weeks, not months
- Provides security – supports security models such as OAuth, token, SSO...
- Subscribe mode: messages are sent from Neuron ESB to Salesforce (Create, Upsert, Delete or query a Customer or Account)
- Publish mode: events are received via Outbound Messaging (Created or updated Salesforce objects are sent to Neuron ESB)
- Salesforce Apex Callouts call Neuron ESB Client Connectors
- Neuron ESB Service Connectors send calls to Apex Web Services
- Automatically generate schemas that can be used to create or validate messages exchanged with Salesforce
- Optionally generate sample XML files
- Browse for and select Salesforce sObjects and operations you want to perform, all with support for custom objects and fields