Neuron ESB makes it easy to develop and deploy distributed applications that connect seamlessly to your on-premise legacy systems
Virtualizing applications on local private cloud servers and in large public cloud data centers reduces infrastructure costs and simplifies development and management of distributed applications.
Neuron ESB further simplifies distributed application development by seamlessly connecting your cloud, hybrid cloud and on-premise apps to help you modernize your IT infrastructure.
Azure and AWS
How can I benefit from cloud adoption without sacrificing my legacy systems and apps?
Neuron ESB takes full advantage of virtual machine IaaS and it simplifies cloud based distributed application development and management, as an enhancement to PaaS, by providing ready-to-run, configurable, code-free capabilities.
Neuron ESBs flexible hosts provide full and easy control of application deployment across one or many VMs. The Neuron ESB application architecture is designed to reduce latency and increase concurrency through managed services host written on Microsoft .NET that features:
- Creation of service APIs through graphical configuration
- Configured failover URLS for alternative service routing scenarios
- Assigned WSDL or Swagger documents with hosted service APIs
- Import existing WSDL/Swagger documents for external discovery
- Expose/consume and discovery of service APIs using WS-Discovery
- Ability to view real-time service API rates and usage
- Stateful inspection of service messages
- Apply Service Policies for failure operations, availability limits and retries
- On Azure, Neuron ESB fully supports SQL Azure as its internal data store and includes a pub/sub request/response connector for Azure Service Bus.
- On Amazon Web Services, Neuron ESB supports SQL Server in Amazon RDS as its internal data store and includes pub/sub request/response connectors for Amazon SQS and Amazon S3.
Neuron ESB comprehensive heath monitoring enables you to :
- Detect failed messages
- Leverage full service and REST endpoint control
- Track real-time Process statistics and full Workflow state across all infrastructure
Neuron ESB includes configurable connectors Cloud apps (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, etc.) as well as on-premises apps (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, etc). Configure service API routing based on message content, context or ambient properties within the environment:
- Achieve simple dynamic routing based on rules, environment variables or even .NET code
- Route service requests based on defined business processes or hierarchical topic-based messaging
- Create complex routing logic that can be dynamically updated and centrally maintained with Business Process designer
- Use security credentials and tokens to dynamically route requests to backend services or applications
- Orchestrate services by dragging shapes into the Business Process Designer